- a survey to determine the effectiveness
- a systematic review of randomised control trials of static magnets for pain relief
- double blind placebo controlled pilot study of ulcercare static magnets in chronic leg ulcer healing
- journal of woundcare
- lancet hrt and leg ulcers
- leg ulcer document maderia ehe 06
- legcare study leg pain and swelling
- magnopulse studies overview
- magnotherapy clinical evidence
- paindossier tables 2 and 3
- restless leg survey summary 5 month
- restless leg survey summary
- savings for nhs
- static magets and wound healing
- static magnets and wound healing
- static magnets in medicine a review
- trial paper magnetic pain relief
The misery of Restless Legs Syndrome survey.
– Dr Nyjon Eccles BSc MBBS PhD MRCP
Interim clinical report prior to publication in wound healing journal. Ulcercare Double blind placebo-controlled trial.
July 2004 – Dr Nyjon Eccles BSc MBBS PhD MRCP
A Survey to determine the Effectiveness of Magnopulse LegCare Magnetic Leg Wraps on Swollen and Painful Legs (Extracts only).
July 2003 – Dr Nyjon Eccles BSc MBBS PhD MRCP
A Survey to determine the Effectiveness of Magnopulse Ulcercare Magnetic Leg Wraps on Leg Ulcer Healing, Leg Pain and Swelling (Extracts only).
June2003 – Dr Nyjon Eccles BSc MBBS PhD MRCP
Scientific Tests Confirm Magnopulse® Claims.