Worried about a Pacemaker?

We can assure you that it is totally safe for you to use our products with pacemakers as we advise on the helpline. I am sure you have been made aware and advised to be careful with microwave ovens, mobile phones, security scanners etc… the reason is that they emit an alternating magnetic field which may cause a problem with your pacemaker.

The important difference is that our products transmit a static magnetic field and is therefore completely different and safe for you to use. However we were told by the powers to be that we must include the warning within our packaging although it makes no sense.

We have been manufacturing static magnetic products for the past 14 years, (Supply the NHS) worn by well over a million people, many with pacemakers with no adverse effects.

One of staff members in our factory helping to assemble the products has a Pacemaker fitted.